Our New WORKING MOM MEAL PLAN For a Month
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Are you a working mom (or Dad) juggling a million things at once? If so, you know how hard it can be to find time to cook healthy meals for your family. That’s where our WORKING MOM MEAL PLAN comes in. We offer a monthly plan that provides you with healthy, family-friendly recipes and you have two different monthly meal plans to choose from. Plus, we help save you time and money while feeding your family great food!
Back in the early days of my Operation $40K blog, I had a food and personal care budget of $100 a month. That is all that I spent to feed our family of three and two pets. I KNOW how to create delicious meals that are full of healthy food, and do it while pinching pennies.
For this WORKING MOM MEAL PLAN? I give you the ability to make TWENTY monthly dinners for under $200 – that feed a family of 5-6 people. That means you can use these to feed your family Monday through Friday night, then either have a leftover night on the weekend or take a break and eat out.
MY OWN FOOD AUDIT
Over 10 years ago we tracked where all our money went for the month and freaked out when we saw that we had spent over $600 that month to eat out! It really isn’t that difficult when you think about it. A meal for a family of four at McDonald’s is over $30. Hit a Red Robin or Olive Garden and you are over $50. Checking out a steak house or supper club? You know you will be $75-100.
The Working Mom Meal Plan aims to be under $200 every month for your grocery cost – and that makes 100-120 servings from 10 monthly recipes. You make each recipe twice and have TWENTY meals done!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
Having a weekly meal plan has so many benefits! It can help you save time, money, and stress. Plus, it helps you eat healthier and make better food choices. Here are just a few of the benefits of meal planning:
- Saves Time: Planning your meals ahead of time means that you’ll spend less time each day thinking about what to make for dinner. This can be a huge time saver as you have quick meals ready to go on those busy weeknights! When you have a lot of your prep work done in advance and create a large batch of meals for your freezer you can always treat the whole family to a delicious meal.
- Saves Money: When you plan your meals in advance, you’re less likely to make impulsive, last-minute purchases at the grocery store. This can help you save money on your monthly food budget. Meal prepping helps a busy working mom avoid that fast food temptation to get people fed on busy nights.
- Reduces Stress: One of the biggest benefits of meal planning is that it can help reduce stress. When you know what you’re going to be eating for the week, you won’t have to worry about what to make for dinner each night. This can take a lot of the daily decision-making off of your plate (pun intended!). You always have the answer to “What is for dinner tonight?”
- Helps You Eat Healthier: When you meal plan, you can make healthier choices for your family. This is because you can choose recipes that fit your dietary needs and goals. Plus, you’ll have all of the ingredients on hand to make healthy meals. Our easy meal planning membership helps you create a recipe bank that you can please even the picky eater of the family with.
- Helps You Make Better Food Choices: Meal planning gives you the opportunity to try new recipes and foods. This can help you and your family branch out and try new things. You may even discover some new favorite foods when looking at different types of meal preparations and our monthly meal-planning tip(s).
INTRODUCING OUR WORKING MOM MEAL PLAN
Our meal plan is the perfect solution for busy moms who want to feed their families healthy, homemade meals. Here’s what you’ll get with your membership:
- 10 Healthy, family-friendly recipes each month. You will make 2 of each for a total of 20 freezer meals and have a variety of beef, pork, and chicken dishes. These meals are designed to feed 5-6 people, so a family of 3 would have almost 40 meals from each monthly plan!
- The total grocery cost for the 20 freezer meals should be $200 or less. That makes 100-120 servings of food!
- An organized system with a printable shopping list, pantry list, detailed preparation instructions, a blank monthly calendar, and even printable recipe cards.
- I can do all these meals in less than four hours, all by myself and you should be able to also with this time-friendly plan! This is perfect for one of those Saturday mornings once a month.
- The preparation instructions use my proven “One-Touch Prep System” designed to make preparation as fast and as clean as possible.
- The nutritional breakdown of each recipe is included.
- Money-saving tips to help you stretch your food budget.
- The option to customize your meal plan to fit your family’s needs.
These recipes are written up for you so you can either make them one at a time for yummy meals nightly or you can make all 20 meals at one time to stock your freezer. We have this set up so you have options to make this list of different meals work for how your mom life is currently happening.
Sometimes we have that entire week to enjoy evenings at home and then there comes that busy schedule where our main dish has to come from the Instant Pot or we live through slow cooker meals. Easy weeknight dinners simply make that meal-planning journey a lot easier.
As a working mom, you deserve to have a meal plan that makes your life easier. With our WORKING MOM MEAL PLAN, you’ll get just that!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Working Mom Meal Plan has a very detailed 26-30 page packet for the month that gives you a grocery list for everything from ground beef to fresh produce. We tell you if you need sweet potatoes, rotisserie chicken, or even peanut butter for your monthly list of recipes to make your healthy homemade meals. That packet has everything we already mentioned and is designed to help you with more free time, great weekly meals, and a process that doesn’t take a lot of time.
I am taking what I did over ten years ago and putting it all together for you to help you master your family budget as you feed your family incredible meals.
IT IS EASY TO CUSTOMIZE
While we may say “Chicken Thighs, 4lb” – you could easily do four pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Just be aware that changes in what you actually purchase might alter the “under $200” concept we aim to hit each month.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
Meal plans, grocery lists, menus, recipes, and so much more so you only have to shop, chop, mix, and label your 20 freezer meals.
My 25-plus page monthly plan does ALL of the work of organizing this for you – and includes fairly easy recipes to make your life easier. The list of meals has everything from gems like Honey Balsamic Pork Loin to Chicken Burrito Bowls.
–>It is just $9.00.
If you were spending over $500 a month to eat out as we did 10 years ago – that is over $6,000 a year. We can have you eat more meals at home, and save that $5,900 in the bank for retirement or use it to pay off your bills.
What if you only spent $250 a month to eat out? That still is a savings of $2,900 a year – that had nothing to show for it!
THERE IS VARIETY
As I mentioned, the Working Mom Meal Plan works with a variety of protein sources in a month. There are favorite meals, easy meals, simple meals, and recipes for your slow cooker or Instant Pot. You will never get the same meal plan twice.
I am a professional chef who used to have a restaurant and catering company! Great food that is easy to prepare – who doesn’t like that?
I am sharing with you what we have done, that helped us save $40,000 in less than a year – working with a budget, meal planning, cooking from scratch, and getting creative.
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE?
- Do you struggle to work with a grocery budget?
- Does meal planning for an entire month frustrate you?
- Does the entire process of tying it all together overwhelm you?
Let me help you look brilliant.
Together, as a team, we can make your life a lot easier as you save a bunch of money. Sign Up Today!
*We currently have ONE month done for you and are working on finishing a second one.