Nectarine Strawberry Cocktail
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 cup chopped fresh Nectarines, seeds removed
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup cold water, divided
- 1 oz Strawberry vodka
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Coconut rum
- Wash and pat dry your nectarines and remove the seeds.
- Slice and chop the nectarines.
- Place your fruit in a blender.
- Blend fruit, sugar and 1 cup water on medium high 1 minute or until the fruit is completely pureed.
- In a bar shaker add your fruit mix and remaining ingredients.
- Stir well, chill.
- Serve over ice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 314Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 2gSugar: 39gProtein: 2g