Needs to Be Filed
25 Ways to Organize Your Closet to Maximize Your Space
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Do you find yourself rummaging through a messy closet every morning? Perhaps you are looking to completely revamp your closet, or maybe you just need a way to make your tiny closet feel big.
Here are 25 ways to organize your closet to help maximize your space.
2. Keep matching sheets together by storing all of your sheets in a pillow case via Martha Stewart
- Use shower curtain rings to hang your tank tops via Tumblr
4. Make your Own Hat Organizer using a hanger via House Dressing Style
5. Organize small items using dollar store baskets and S hooks via DIY Energy
6. Use a letter sorter to organize flip flops via Source Unknown
7. Use pant hangers to hang boots via DIY Show Off
8. Use a Cork Board to hang belts and ties via Homedit
9. Store your bras on the back of the closet door using hangers
10. Add a magazine rack to the back of your door to hold small items such as gloves, scarves, or hats via Me, Myself & DIY
12. Create double clothes hangers using a can tab via Listotic
13. Organize shoes in a clear container via In My Own Style
14. Organize your Purses with Shower Hooks via Tart House.
15. Add hooks to closet doors for jewelry via Amazon
16. Keep earrings organized by hooking them to a chain via Sugar Bee Crafts
17. Turn your hangers backwards to help figure out what clothes you should get rid of at the end of the year via Buzzfeed
18. Use a CD Rack to Store your Shoes via Pinterest
19. Hang heels off of moldings via Potris
20. Use a Utensil Holder to Organize Jewelry via Redbook
21. Add hanging tags to make weekly outfit planning a breeze via Better Homes and Gardens
22. Use clothespins to organize tights and leggings via Lana Red Studio
23. Add laundry baskets to your closet and keep dirty clothes off the floor via Frugal Coupon Living
25. Organize your flip flops using hangers via Epbot
We hope these tips help you clean, decluter and get more organized! Do you have any ideas we missed? Please share!