The Best Way to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Hidden Valley Casserole
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Craving something savory and delicious? Why not try this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Hidden Valley recipe! This dish is easy to make and can be tailored to your liking. Plus, it’s perfect for a quick weeknight meal. All you need is some chicken, bacon, Hidden Valley dry ranch dressing mix, and a few other common things. Follow these simple steps to create this amazing casserole dish!
Reasons You’ll Love This Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- You can make it ahead of time and bake it when you’re ready.
- The flavors are well-balanced and will leave you wanting more.
- It’s a great comfort food dish that the whole family will love!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Hidden Valley Seasoned
This is one of those dishes that will not only make you the hero of the potluck, but it will be a permanent addition to your family recipe book. It’s that good.
Chicken, bacon, and ranch are a flavor combination made in food heaven, and when you add pasta into the mix? Well, it just doesn’t get any better than that. This dish is easy to make and can be tailored to your liking. Plus, it’s perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
Can you make Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix Yourself?
Yes, you can!
If you have trouble finding the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, don’t worry. You can easily make it at home with this recipe. All you need is:
- 1/2 c. Dry Buttermilk Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Parsley
- 2 tsp. Dried Dill Weed
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Freeze Dried Chives
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground White Pepper – black pepper can be used but it will show up more
Just mix all the ingredients together and store them in a jar or container.
How much of it equals a packet of seasoning?
1/4 cup will make about the same amount as one packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
Now that you have all the ingredients, let’s get cooking!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Ingredients
- Pasta – cellentani is what we used this time but any dried pasta will work for this recipe
- Cooked chicken, chopped – you can use leftovers here or even that rotisserie chicken
- Frozen broccoli florets – if you choose to use fresh broccoli, you need to clean, trim, and steam it first
- Mayonnaise – This adds a nice layer to the creamy base of this dish
- Milk – this helps that mayo coat all the other ingredients of the casserole
- Hidden Valley dry ranch mix – this is the key ingredient that gives this dish its ranch flavor
- Bacon – because everything is better with bacon! We cook it ahead of time and crumble it for this dish
- Red Pepper Flakes – this is optional, but it gives the dish a bit of a kick
- Black Pepper – to taste
- Colby Jack cheese shreds, Mozzarella cheese shreds, and Parmesan cheese shreds – this combination adds flavor and texture to take it to the next level
- Chopped tomato – we like to stick with Roma as they are not as watery as many other varieties
- Green onion – this is for garnish
How to Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Hidden Valley Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 13×9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta, chopped chicken, broccoli, mayonnaise, milk, ranch seasoning, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and half of each cheese until it is all well combined.
Spread the mixture evenly in the baking dish.
Bake the pasta dish uncovered for 25 minutes.
Remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle on the bacon and remaining cheeses.
Bake it, uncovered, for an additional 10 minutes.
Garnish with the diced tomato and green onion before you serve it.
If you want to make this dish ahead of time, you can do all the steps up until you bake it. Just cover it and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking.
This recipe is very versatile! If you want to change things up a bit, you can substitute different cheeses, meats, or vegetables.
Frequently Asked Questions About Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Hidden Valley Casserole
Q: Can I make this dish ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can! Just follow the recipe up until you bake it. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 24 hours before baking.
Q: What kind of pasta should I use?
A: We like cellentani for this recipe, but any dried pasta will work.
Q: How can I make this dish even more flavorful?
A: Try adding some chopped garlic to the mix! You could also use a different cheese, like cheddar, or add in some diced jalapeños for a little bit of heat.
Now that you know how to make this amazing dish, what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and get cooking! Your family will thank you. And, who knows, maybe this dish will become a potluck favorite. Until next time, happy cooking!
Print off our recipe here:
- 4 cups cooked pasta - cellentani used here
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped - chicken tenders used here
- 14 oz frozen broccoli florets
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 packet dry ranch mix
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup Colby jack cheese shreds
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shreds
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese shreds
- 6 strips bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- Chopped tomato and green onion, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 13x9 baking dish with nonstick spray
In a large bowl, mix pasta, chicken, broccoli, mayonnaise, milk, ranch packet, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and half of each cheese until well combined
Spread mixture evenly in baking dish
Bake uncovered for 25 minutes
Remove from oven and sprinkle on bacon and remaining cheeses
Bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes
Garnish with tomato and green onion, serve, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1050Total Fat: 68gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 46gCholesterol: 169mgSodium: 1127mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 6gSugar: 6gProtein: 53g