5 Legit Work from Home Jobs
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
Are you looking for ways to earn an extra income from home? Fortunately, there are a number of ways you can make a full-time or part-time income from the convenience of your own home.
When looking for work at home jobs, however, you might get caught up in the many bad jobs or scams that are out there. It’s important to know how to spot a good job.
Here are five legit work from home jobs:
- Freelance writing. Many website owners, bloggers, and magazines are constantly looking for fresh content. Pitch them your article or story ideas!
- Customer service. A number of companies, such as Hilton or HSN, hire customer service representatives to work from home. You can earn up to $18 an hour at some companies.
- Online tutor. Companies like Sylvan Learning and Tutor.com hire virtual tutors. If you hold a college degree in a subject or if you’re fluent in a foreign language, this may be the perfect WAHM job for you!
- Direct sales consultant. If you have Facebook or are willing to host a home party, becoming a direct sales consultant may be a great option! You can join Avon, Younique, LulaRoe or many other direct sales companies. You’ll earn a portion of sales.
- There are many types of companies that hire transcription in all types of areas, ranging from medical and insurance to legal and entertainment.
These are just five legit work from home jobs to take into consideration! No matter what you’re interested in doing, there’s likely a WAHM job that fits your needs.