Strawberry Mint Julep Moonshine Treat
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
- 6 cups of Everclear
- 2 cups Strawberries ( thinly sliced)
- 1 cup of fresh mint stem removed
- 8 Tbsp. simple syrup ( 2 in each jar )
- Cheese Cloth
- 4 – mason jars
- Clean the strawberries and remove stems.
- Cut the strawberries into thin slices.
- Remove the stems on the mint.
- Place Strawberries, and mint into mason jars with equal amount in each jar.
- Add 2 tbsp. of simple syrup in each jar.
- Top off with Everclear.
- Place your mason jars in a cool dark place for 4 weeks.
- Shake the jars every two days to help with the infusion process.
- After 4 weeks remove the fruit by straining through cheese cloth.
- Pour your moonshine back into the jars and seal.
- Place in a refrigerator up to 30 days.