Autumn Sparkling Cider Cocktail
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
- 2oz. apple cider
1oz Pumpkin vodka
3/4oz cinnamon schnapps
2oz sparkling wine / champagne
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 oz Pumpkin vodka
- 3/4 oz cinnamon schnapps
- 2 oz sparkling wine/champagne
- Place apple cider, cinnamon schnapps, Pumpkin Vodka, in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake for about 20 to 30 seconds until well combined
- Strain into prepared glass.
- Add champagne and gently stir to combine.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 403Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 12gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g