Leprechaun Trap Brownies
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
With the favorite Irish holiday coming up, I am sharing with you amazing Leprechaun Trap Brownies to celebrate this St. Patrick’s day.
Just before the arrival of the beautiful spring weather, St. Patrick’s day is considered to be the first big holiday. Do you remember your excitement for the St. Patrick’s day? This day is considered as a big deal especially for those who grow up in an Irish household. They use to enjoy the day by eating corned beef, drink green beer and go to the parade.
It is always fun to plan for having delicious food on the St. Patrick’s day, despite love-hate relationship with the special day. Just thinking about the food the combination of dinner along with drinks, snacks and desserts are simply great for the special occasion. Deserts are often a forgotten the element of the celebration.
Are you looking for some delicious desserts to try with your kids without a mess? These amazing Leprechaun Trap Brownies would be an exciting thing for your kids to look forward to this holiday season.
Since dessert is an important meal of the dinner, you can be creative with that to match the holiday season. Even if you are not having dinner at your own place, you can still take these amazing Leprechaun Trap Brownies to your friends and family to enjoy with them.
This is a FUN and EASY one to make with the kiddos – Leprechaun Trap Brownies!
Frost them with green frosting. I used my Buttercream Frosting – that you will see tomorrow with my Cooking Class 101 post. I simply mixed in a few drops of green food coloring.
Spread the icing on, then use a fork and make quick jabs in the frosting so it will “lift”. This will make it look like grass.
Take one piece of uncooked spaghetti, break it in half. It will easily support the hat if you place them in the brownie at 45 degree angle.
This amazing recipe is perfect for the last minute St. Patrick’s day celebrations. It would be great to end the day with these Irish blessings:
“May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning and night.”
“St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time—a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.”
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Brownie Mix
- Buttercream Frosting
- Uncooked Spaghetti
- Green Leprechaun Hats
- Any gold candy or candy wrapped in gold paper
- Simply make your favorite brownies. I used chocolate chunk by Ghirardelli, and baked them as the package said.
- Frost them with green frosting. I used my Buttercream Frosting. I simply mixed in a few drops of green food coloring.
- Spread the icing on, then use a fork and make quick jabs in the frosting so it will “lift”. This will make it look like grass.
- Take one piece of uncooked spaghetti, break it in half. It will easily support the hat if you place them in the brownie at 45 degree angle.
- You can find the hats at the Dollar Tree, they are a 5-pack for just $1.
- Add your favorite “gold” treat to the top and you are all ready to try to catch one of those sneaky little buggers!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.