Whimsical Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispies Treats
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at email@example.com
We all love the low fat classic Rice Krispies Treats that would take us back to the childhood memories we treasure. These Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispies Treats of ours are our “upcycle” of that classic as it adds a touch of color with the pop of flavor.
This is one of those treats you can whip up anytime and not have to worry about that peanut allergy of your kid’s friend as it is a puffed rice product. Please be sure to read the packaging, just to make sure!
Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispies Treats
You will need:
6 C Rice Krispies cereal
3 C of Fruity Pebbles cereal plus some for topping
15 oz mini marshmallows
5 tablespoons unsalted sweet cream butter
1 C of Ghiradeli white chocolate melting wafers
1 disposable piping bag
1 9×13 baking dish fitted with parchment paper
large deep sauce pan
Rice Krispies directions:
- In the sauce pan, on medium heat melt the butter
- Pour in the mini marshmallows and mix until melted and smooth
- Remove from heat
- Pour in the Rice Krispies and Fruity Pebbles cereals and mix until combined well
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper, press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Cool completely.
- Once hardened carefully pull out the Fruity Krispies Treats and cut into bars
- Using a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and pour into the piping bag
- Cut the tip off the piping bag and drizzle over the bars
- Sprinkle with some fruity pebble cereal
You can print off our Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispies Treats recipe here:
Other Krispie Treats You might like:
- Pirate Krispie Treats for the New Movie!
- Olaf Rice Krispy Treats
- Peeps Sushi