Cajun Pasta Mardi Gras Recipe
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 box penne pasta
- 4 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 lb medium-sized shrimp Shrimp
- 2 packages Cajun smoked sausage
- 1 large purple onion
- 2 cans fire roasted tomatoes
- Cajun Spice
- Prepare the pasta as directed.
- Season the chicken with Cajun spice evenly on all sides. Set to the side.
- Season shrimp with your Cajun spice and then set to the side.
- Chop the onions and set to the side.
- Slice the Cajun sausage into 1 inch rounds and then set to the side.
- Place your chicken into a sauté pan and cook until 3/4 of the way done.
- Remove your chicken and slice into 1 - 2 inch slices.
- Add your chicken back to the sauté pan and add your onions.
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes until the onions become tender.
- Add Cajun sausage, and shrimp to the pan with the chicken and onion cook until shrimp becomes fully cooked.
- Begin to add cooked pasta and cans of fire roasted tomatoes then lightly stir to combine all ingredients.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Santoku Knife - imarku 7 inch Kitchen Knife Ultra Sharp Asian Knife Japanese Chef Knife - German HC Stainless Steel 7Cr17Mov - Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle, Best Choice for Home Kitchen, Brown
Flexible Plastic Cutting Board Mats set, Colorful Kitchen Cutting Board Set of 3 Colored Mats
Lodge L8SK3 10-1/4-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 347Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 243mgSodium: 1589mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 47g