Bailey’s Brownie Bites with Buttercream Frosting
I may have been compensated for this post. Please keep in mind that it affects you in no way financially. If an item is being reviewed, I am not obligated to give a positive review and always use my own words. This disclosure is in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you would like a review done contact Dannelle at firstname.lastname@example.org
I don’t know what it is about Bailey’s Irish Cream but it akes for a reach and delish treat when added to any baked good. I don’t really get a coffee flavor from it like some people swear by, but do appreciate the chocolate notes to it. That is why Bailey’s Irish Cream is the secret ingredient to make this brownie bites into Bailey’s Brownie Bites with Bailey’s Buttercream Frosting.
This recipe uses the Bailey’s Cherry Liquor so there is no coffee flavor involved in this treat but does make for a nice blend with the chocolate. You can get the smaller bottle as you only need a little over a cup of it to make these and I apologize now for the expense of it. Trust me, it is worth it. Once you wrap your lips around one of these and the let the taste dance across your tongue you will see what I mean.
Bailey’s Brownie Bites with Bailey’s Buttercream Frosting
You will need:
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Bailey’s Cherry Liquor
- 3 cups of Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter
- 3-4 tablespoons of Bailey’s Liquor (depends how thick you’d like it)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- To the butter mixture, beat in an egg at a time being sure to mix egg thoroughly into mixture before adding another egg. Add in liquor. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder together.
- Shift dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Mix.
- Pour brownie batter into a well greased mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes, until center comes out clean with a toothpick.
- Allow brownies to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, whip butter with an electric mixer until smooth. Add in powdered sugar, mix together.
- Stir in liquor and vanilla.
- Top brownies with desired amount of frosting and finish with a cherry on top.
Print off our Bailey’s Brownie Bites with Bailey’s Buttercream Frosting recipe here:
Other recipes of ours you might enjoy: